Mariposa Heritage House (MHH) opened its doors in 2001 as a program of Mariposa County’s Department of Human Services. Since then, it has gained recognition as a unique drop-in recovery center. In 2011, MHH joined the team of programs at the Alliance for Community Transformations. In 2015, Heritage House took on the roll as a Wellness Center.
Mariposa Heritage House is a safe, healthy, clean and sober support center reaching out to adults and their families, seeking to change their lives.
ATTENTION THOSE AFFECTED BY THE FIRE:
Below is a link to the resource center that will help people with food assistance and replacements of other lost documents as a result of the fire or evacuations. Please contact Heritage House if the link is not working properly and staff will be able to provide information.
- FUNDRAISER DATE CHANGE! Our BBQ @ Mariposa County Park has been rescheduled becasue of the recent events from the Detweiller Fire. Please be on the lookout for a new date for the BBQ TBD.
- NEW PROGRAM**** Mariposa Heritage House & Wellness Center is now providing ambulatory transportation services for victims of crimes and other traumatizing events to court dates, medical appointments, and other essential services. For those trying to start over, we’re here to help. Please call Heritage House if interested.
- Come Join us for a Nature Walk on the local trails around town. We meet at Heritage House/Wellness Center every Monday around 9AM and get back around 10:00-10:30. *Weather Permitting
- Mariposa Heritage House offers transport to and from AA meetings in Bootjack on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. We leave Heritage House at 11:30, please be here early.
- Rest & Relax class has moved to Thursdays at 10:00. Paula will be focusing on your health and enhancing recovery. Come loosen up and unwind from the daily stress that life may bring 🙂
- Mtn. Crisis is offering a support group for those looking for support in daily or ongoing Life Stress. This group take place on Thursdays @ Noon
Our Website is going through some repairs, please feel free to call and speak with any of our staff regarding current or upcoming events! Sorry for the inconvenience, we should have everything up and running soon.