Mariposa Heritage House (MHH) opened its doors in 2001 as a program of Mariposa County’s Department of Human Services. Since then, it has gained recognition as a unique drop-in recovery center. In 2011, MHH joined the team of programs at the Alliance for Community Transformations. In 2015, Heritage House took on the roll as a Wellness Center.
Mariposa Heritage House is a safe, healthy, clean and sober support center reaching out to adults and their families, seeking to change their lives.
- WE GOT A NEW DIRECTOR! Deb would love to meet you. Come introduce yourself and check out what our program has to offer while you’re here!
- NEW PROGRAM**** Mariposa Heritage House & Wellness Center is now providing ambulatory transportation services for victims of crimes and other traumatizing events to court dates, medical appointments, and other essential services. For those trying to start over, we’re here to help. Please call Heritage House if interested.
- Come Join us for a Nature Walk on the local trails around town. We meet at Heritage House/Wellness Center every Monday around 9AM and get back around 10:00-10:30. *Weather Permitting
- Mariposa Heritage House offers transport to and from AA meetings in Bootjack on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. We leave Heritage House at 11:30, please be here early.
- 12-Step Study Group Every Monday & Friday @10:30-11:30 and Wednesdays after AA at 1:15 at MHH/Wellness Center. There is also a separate 12-Step Study group held in the room behind Pony Espresso on Tuesday/Thursday at 10:00. ***This group is not affiliated with MHH/Wellness Center
- Rest & Relax class has moved to Thursdays at 10:00. Paula will be focusing on your health and enhancing recovery. Come loosen up and unwind from the daily stress that life may bring 🙂
- Mtn. Crisis is offering a support group for those looking for support in daily or ongoing Life Stress. This group take place on Thursdays @ Noon
- Mtn. Crisis is also offering a children’s group where children can do art and learn to express themselves. This group take place on Thursdays @ 3:30
- Men Stopping Violence is going strong and we are always looking for new participants. If you are interested in ending violence in our community, contact Clarence Tedrow. Or call at CORE 742-6447
Our Website is going through some repairs, please feel free to call and speak with any of our staff regarding current or upcoming events! Sorry for the inconvenience, we should have everything up and running soon.