Mariposa Heritage House (MHH) opened its doors in 2001 as a program of Mariposa County’s Department of Human Services. Since then, it has gained recognition as a unique drop-in recovery center. In 2011, MHH joined the team of programs at the Alliance for Community Transformations.
Mariposa Heritage House is a safe, healthy, clean and sober support center reaching out to adults and their families, seeking to change their lives.
- Mariposa Heritage House is now offering transport to and from AA meetings in Bootjack on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Just be at MHH between 11 and 11:45am on those days and we’ll take you there!
- Starting April 21, we are excited to offer a new Tuesday class, Relax and Release. We will be focusing on your health and enhancing recovery. Come as you are and feel great about yourself!
- Announcing a special class Thursday, April 23 from 1 to 4 pm: “How Do You Build A Life?” Conducted by a special guest teacher, this is a life skills class you don’t want to miss! Contact Clarence Tedrow to reserve your place.
- Beginning in May MHH will be conducting parenting class on the first Wednesday of each month. Please call 966-7770 to reserve a spot in these classes.
- Men Stopping Violence is going strong and we are always looking for new participants. If you are interested in ending violence in our community, contact Clarence Tedrow.
- Thursday Group classes have started. On the first four Thursdays of every month from 1:00-4:00 pm, we will offer a group class focusing on a different topic such as Coping with Anger, Job Preparedness and Moral Reconation Therapy. To find out more, contact Clarence Tedrow.
Please check out our calendar listings for more information on all of our great programs!