Mariposa Heritage House (MHH) opened its doors in 2001 as a program of Mariposa County’s Department of Human Services. Since then, it has gained recognition as a unique drop-in recovery center. In 2011, MHH joined the team of programs at the Alliance for Community Transformations.
Mariposa Heritage House is a safe, healthy, clean and sober support center reaching out to adults and their families, seeking to change their lives.
- We are looking for an experienced professional for the Program Director position at MHH and C.O.R.E. Please see the job descriptions:
For more information and how to apply, click here.
- Come walk with us! Every weekday morning, MHH hosts “Walk & Talk.” Meet us at the Heritage House at 9:30am! Please Call before so staff can prepare.
- There will be a new Relapse Prevention class starting January 4th @ 2:30-4:00 every Monday. The Gorski Model for relapse prevention will use some tactics that one may not have used before.
- There is a new Thursday Group Class! Come by the Heritage House @1 and come learn some basic Guitar skills, come to jam out, or come to listen and enjoy the musical experience. Our walls are thin, please do not bring amplifiers. Guitars are limited so if you got one at home, bring it by!
- Mariposa Heritage House is now offering transport to and from AA meetings in Bootjack on Mondays and Fridays right after 12 Step Study class. Just be at MHH no later than 11:35am on those days and we’ll take you there! Space is Limited to 7 spots. On Wednesdays we will transport at the same time but 12-Step will be @ CORE after AA. We encourage people to attend the new AA meetings behind Pony Expresso on Tuesday/Thursday @10:00
- We are excited to offer a new Tuesday class, Relax and Release @3-4PM. We will be focusing on your health and enhancing recovery. Come loosen up and unwind from the daily stress that life may bring 🙂
- Mtn. Crisis will be hosting a weekly family nurturing group for those who want to attend and pick up on some skills that promote a healthy family life.
- Men Stopping Violence is going strong and we are always looking for new participants. If you are interested in ending violence in our community, contact Clarence Tedrow.
Please check out our calendar listings for more information on all of our great programs!