Mariposa Heritage House (MHH) opened its doors in 2001 as a program of Mariposa County’s Department of Human Services. Since then, it has gained recognition as a unique drop-in recovery center. In 2011, MHH joined the team of programs at the Alliance for Community Transformations.
Mariposa Heritage House is a safe, healthy, clean and sober support center reaching out to adults and their families, seeking to change their lives.
The application deadline for the new positions at the Mariposa Heritage House Wellness Center has passed. We are no longer accepting applications.
- Come walk with us! Every weekday morning, MHH hosts “Walk & Talk.” Meet us in front of Pony Expresso at 9:30am!
- New Thursday group classes have started! Currently you can choose from “How to Build A Life,” a life skills conducted by Robert Fox, or a new Career Workshop, with our own Denise Rizo (or both!). Each class alternates Thursday afternoons and they are both free and open to the public. To find out more call 209-966-7770.
- Mariposa Heritage House is now offering transport to and from AA meetings in Bootjack on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays right after 12 Step Study class. Just be at MHH no later than 11:45am on those days and we’ll take you there!
- We are excited to offer a new Tuesday class, Relax and Release. We will be focusing on your health and enhancing recovery. Come as you are and feel great about yourself!
- On the first Wednesday of every month, MHH conducts a parenting class. Please call 966-7770 to reserve a spot in these classes.
- Men Stopping Violence is going strong and we are always looking for new participants. If you are interested in ending violence in our community, contact Clarence Tedrow.
Please check out our calendar listings for more information on all of our great programs!